- Dinner tonight (and plenty of wine) with good friends who happen to be awesome cooks.
- Crazy scavenger hunt tomorrow that will take all day and involve lots of laughter and general ridiculousness.
- A long lazy Sunday with some sewing time built in (and quality time with Beck's new album - multitasking!).
- The Darjeeling Limited and Persepolis patiently waiting for me in their little Netflix sleeves.
- A couple of good evening runs towards the beach with D, because I'm finally to the point where I don't die five minutes after we start.
- Tea (from my fancy tea pot) on the balcony with a good book both mornings.
Whew. I feel slightly better. That might also be because I just finished shoveling lunch into my face as fast as possible, but I think the list helped too.