- Big fluffy lisianthus from the farmer's market in my newish milk glass vase that I picked up at my favorite antique mall last month.
- A good trip to the library (I made it through The Spellman Files in one day and I'm currently tearing through Comfort Me with Apples).
- Some thrifted fabrics from Goodwill - I'm starting to think about Christmas gifts and these were purchased with a special project in mind.
- Mango salsa! No real recipe. Mangoes + tomatoes + red onion + a chili pepper + cilantro + salt + pepper + a dash of vinegar.
- Lots of good tea both mornings, drunk in bed while reading.
- Super cute sailor pants from the Anthro sale. Naturally, they have to get some serious hemming, but they were a good find. Love the sale room at the 3rd street Anthro.