Thursday, August 28, 2008

Praha is perfect

Grabbed my new J. Crew catalog on the way out the door this morning and was delighted to see that their latest photo shoot was in Prague! You must go to the website and check out the video if you haven't already. It's delicious.

Prague might be my favorite city in the world. I've been three or four times and I would go back in a heartbeat if someone offered me a plane ticket. It's just unbelievably gorgeous, chock full of tiny, perfect museums and beautiful little cafes. Oh, and the beer is insane. I mean, so good that the last time D and I went to Prague we came equipped with spare space in our luggage, bubble wrap and giant ziploc bags just so we could carefully wrap some precious bottles of beer for transport back to the US. Totally worth it, even though I was a little afraid the beer might explode in our bags and leave us with alcohol soaked clothes. (It didn't).

We visited the brewery while we were there, naturally. I notice that it is not featured in the J. Crew video, which I think is a major oversight.

Prague - Staropramen love

Go check out the J. Crew video! Or go to Prague. You'll love it.

2 comments:

  1. I love Prague. It's such a beautiful old city. I wanted to send Germany (yes, the whole nation) a thank you card for not bombing it during WWII. But then I remember the rest of WWII and thought better or the card.
    Great beer and jazz clubs!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!