Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who doesn't love Tim Gunn?

Kenley, apparently. If you haven't watched last night's episode of Project Runway, get ready for some bitterness and a little showdown with Tim Gunn. You might as well tune in for the drama, because most of the outfits were bo-ring, in my opinion.

It is going to be a busy TV night for me because Ugly Betty and The Office are both starting up again. Okay, fine, I'll probably watch Grey's Anatomy as well, despite the fact that it is completely embarrassing. At least I haven't degenerated to the point where I tune in to Private Practice, right? I have some standards.

I'm going to try to get some pre-sewing done while I indulge myself. All I'm doing right now is cutting, but I'll have more details to share soon. It involves a delicious variety of the sweet little 1930s prints with which I am so enamored.

DSC_0007

10 comments:

  1. are you making a quilt???? i am soo in love with the little fabric pieces. can't wait to see what you make with them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these patterns are ridiculous pretty. even with all of the different colors, they manage to come together brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have your very own "project" run-a-way! I wish I were there to watch tv, stitch, laugh and make something lovely. Can't wait to see the finished pieces cleverly sewn into a quilt? (or?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...this quilt is going to be fantastic...thank goodness I am not the only Grey's fan. Oh and I heart Tim...Kenley is a mean girl (how's that for strong words?).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur -- last night's showings were mediocre at best. I thought they really had some creative liberties off the "fashion rocks" theme. And Kenley? I think she has some sort of personality disorder -- she's either crying or thinks that she is the bomb.

    Your new sewing project looks beautiful! The colors and patterns look lovely together. Speaking of sewing, I'm doing a little vintage sewing giveaway this week..with plenty of vintage zippers that don't need instructions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you find your fabric? I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kenley should have gotten cut for that hideous outfit last night. Pretty sure the producers are keeping her around for the drama.

    And I will freely admit that I also watch Grey's Anatomy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those fabric pieces are beautiful!! Will you keep us updated (with pictures!) on the project?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, so interested in what you are making!

    I have to say Kenley may be getting on my nerves a bit...don't mess with Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just recently became a fan of the show Project Runway- and, of course, Tim Gunn. I am excited to see his show this Thursday night.
    Those fabrics you picked out are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!