Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Almost back...

So my vacation in Mexico was not all it was cracked up to be. Mix in a little too much family, a raging case of altitude sickness and a whole lot of heat, and you get the picture.

I'm going to the doctor today to make sure that I do just have altitude sickness and not some kind of deathly illness. I'm hoping they have some kind of magic pill that makes the headaches and dizziness disappear, but I'll settle for being told that I'm not going to die.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with pictures and something fun to talk about! It's going to be a busy week because my girlfriends and I are hosting a bridal shower this weekend and I'll have lots of baking and planning to share, besides all the Mexico stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!