Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter, last year

Quick bonus post!

I just realized I don't have any Easter content planned this week (um, it snuck up on me and I'm not ready and we're going to be forced to go low key) but if you're gearing up for it you might want to take a look at last year's posts.

There's an idea for an alternative to the usual Easter basket (read the comments for amazing reader suggestions on non-crappy things to put in baskets), a look at my Easter tree (which is up again this year) and some pretty pictures of dyed eggs.

4 comments:

  1. I don't believe in the easter bunny, but those baskets are presh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. easter?? I better stock up on peanut butter eggs before they are OVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are seriously a domestic goddess.. i'm in awe of your beautiful eggs! and what a sweet idea for your nieces, i'm sure they absolutely loved their purses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just went back and looked at all those comments...genius ideas! i'm in the thick of Easter basket creation!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!