On the (tentative and likely to be heavily edited) list:
- Going to the library to return books and get new ones
- Sewing (the quilt, plus a couple other projects I have kicking around in my head)
- Cooking (the weather is finally cooling off a bit!)
- Catching up on my Netflix rentals
- A possible visit to the flea market on Sunday
- Visiting this art gallery exhibit
Photo from Michael Muller, for his Lumiere exhibition now showing at the Guy Hepner Gallery. Dreamy, right? I can't get over the colors.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
even though your list is pretty long, all of the potential activities seem pretty leisurely, so you're likely to still feel rested afterward. nice choices!ReplyDelete
I thought about the flea market too, but I didn't go. poo.ReplyDelete
Loving your blog :)