Ranunculus this week.
Such sweet, unassuming little flowers.
The lovely Emily of Wide Open Spaces tagged me earlier this week. Most of you have probably noticed that I almost never participate in these things, but I am doing a modified version of this one and listing 7 things about me you might not know. If you already know more about me than you ever wanted to know, feel free to take off and start your weekend. I totally understand.
1. I have made up schedules that I adhere to very strictly. I will not have the TV on before 11:30 am (exception allowed only during the Tour de France), I will not drink soda (if I drink it at all) before noon, I will not drink tea after 4:30 pm. I don't know why - I never even think about these things, they're just ingrained.
2. I read very, very quickly. I tried to learn how to read more slowly when I was little because I was always running out of books. I can read a few books a day if I'm not forced to do other things, like work.
3. I do not wear shoes in the house. Ever.
4. I mutter to myself if I don't think anyone is listening. Sometimes I forget and do it in public.
5. I take milk in both my coffee and tea. But never sugar.
6. I am addicted to the show Hoarders on A&E even though it gives me mild anxiety attacks to watch it.
7. I spent the first few years of my life abroad, first in Athens and then in Cairo. I don't remember any of it, sadly.
I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to participate and let me know if you do. I'll head over and check it out.
Have a wonderful weekend!