Thursday, August 20, 2009

krank press calendar love

I've had this calendar up for two weeks now and I can't tell you how much joy it brings me. It's been killing me not to share it, but I had to wait until after the big birthday weekend because I got one for my mom as well.

calendar
{late afternoon sun}

It's the perpetual gardening calendar from krank press and it is even lovelier in person. Each month features a different hand carved linocut and a letterpressed list of what to eat and what to plant (geared towards Southern California). It's amazing. You know those little items that are even more beautiful than you could have imagined? This calendar is one of them. I smile every time it catches my eye.

See more from krank press on their etsy shop and their blog.

13 comments:

  1. just went to their etsy shop.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, it's fantastic! I love linocut prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks right up your mom's alley - i'm sure she's going to love it just as much as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous shop!!! I'm going to have to purchase the cloud cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! i need to find one of these for new england!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Rachel, I'm heading off to check out the Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great calendar! I was about to snag one for my sister-in-law but realized it's geared toward So. Cal and she lives in NC. Boo. Now I'm racking my brain for someone who would enjoy this as much as it deserves. It's such a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome etsy find! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you just find everything wonderful?! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it nice when you come across something like this, that brings a little smile into your day to day.

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!