Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day printables

My favorite mother's day tradition is the flowers. I go to the thrift store a few weeks prior and pick out vases or fun containers for all the special women in my life and then fill them with flowers.

mother's day bouquets
{last year - mother's day bouquets}

Add a pretty little tag and some ribbon and you're done.

mother's day brunch
{last year - mother's day brunch}

Here are the tags I designed last year, but with empty spaces so you can sign your own name. Print the file on cardstock, using a color printer, cut out the tags you want to use and punch a small hole in the top to feed the ribbon through. Tie around a vase of flowers or a gift. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing the document - this is my first attempt at linking directly to one of my PDFs.

mother's day tags without names

{clicking on the image will take you to the PDF}

Details from last year - I purchased thrifted vases, made croissants and set up a simple brunch.

17 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I'm going to have to print these! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! The link to the PDF worked great; I'm going to have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful, easy gift! Thank you for the PDF! Printing now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FABULOUS idea...thank you! I am totally going to do this because in addition to meeting my mom for our annual Mother's Day get-away weekend, we'll be going out to dinner one night with a few gal pals who are all moms & I'd LOVE to take a little bouquet to each of them!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you...and for the pretty little tags! You Rock Mucho!!!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet sweet idea - i took my sister out to dinner for mother's day last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, thanks for sharing! Found another nice idea for mother's day at http://wfp.org/mothers, where you can send an e-card that really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet...if i lived closer to my mom, i'd print these out in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so thoughtful.. i wish i could host a brunch for my mom! the ladies in your life must adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely, simple idea. it's just perfect for a spring weekend! I especially love that you give them to more than one mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flowers and dinner are what I'm going for this year...at least with my boyfriend's mom! It's hard to send flowers in the mail. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute post
    Stop by my blog to win a giveaway that I am doing

    xx
    Sahi
    http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are absolutely adorable! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for the pdf. i used them adoringly this year, and i'll probably use them again next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool! glad I saw this post. I've got an idea here. Thanks for sharing!

    -pia-

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!