Friday, February 5, 2010

(No) Friday flowers

Things are still pretty temporary around here. We have tissue paper on the walls marking spots for artwork. Said artwork is stacked against bookshelves, walls, and tables all over the apartment. Surfboards and tools are looking for their final homes. Books and other treasures are being arranged, slowly.

But it's starting to feel like our home.

No flowers quite yet - I even stopped and took a look at the market but nothing there jumped out at me. Next week I think we'll be in prettification mode.

10 comments:

  1. ooo can't wait to see!!!! and no Friday flowers here either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowers here have been sadly lacking too - even the tulips.

    have fun finding places for your pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous idea using tissue paper like that! good luck with everything and i can't wait to see how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy to hear it's starting to feel like home! such an exciting and great feeling. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I feel like you'll get so much done this weekend and you'll really feel at home next week. Next Friday will be an extra-special bunch of flowers!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea about the tissue paper. When I move, I always put up art before arranging the furniture and chaos ensues. But I can't stand blank walls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have surfboards?!

    I love that part where you put up the paper shaped like your art. I might even like it better than when I finally get the art put up (maybe that's why I leave it there so long).

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're very organized in marking places for all your artwork. I'm rather messy and unorganized about things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are very organized... i sure wish i had half the ideas you are implementing... i am a fly by the seat of my pants... i am so happy yo have discovered your blog... xx pam

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!