Thursday, January 22, 2009

You're cheap

Admit it. And then get yourself over to the iTunes store, because for the next few days you can download 10 of the awesomest Sundance shorts for FREE.

Go here.

Not to be too prejudiced or anything, but I suggest you start with "Instead of Abracadabra."


Picture a Napoleon Dynamite-esque character, as a magician, in Sweden. Yep, it's amazing.

Also keep an eye out for all the great retro wallpaper on the interior shots. Is it just me, or do Europeans do way more with wallpaper than we do?

14 comments:

  1. Oh I have itunes and always try to download the free stuff - haven't seen this yet - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is really exciting. BTW, I just downloaded the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack and it's great. But not free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good to know! i'm slightly biased though and keep hoping that Gob's music will begin blasting upon this guy's arrival on stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love free stuff! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love itunes!! :) Thanks for sharing! :) And thanks for commenting on my blog!! Please come visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're right - europeans are definitely more pro-wallpaper than we north americans are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tip, thanks for the heads up. My roommate is currently there and I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How'd you know I'm cheap? Going there right now, and thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eff. Think I might have waited too long.

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!