Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Acquired

I guess I was a little too obvious about my love of the Heath summer appetizer set, because I received two as gifts. It really turned out to be even more fun, because I had an excuse to go visit the store myself.  I exchanged the second set for these two bowls. Normally they would have been pricier, but the larger one had a small imperfection in the glaze and it was marked down. Score.

heath serving pieces
{heath serving pieces}

I love how they all look together.

I was sorely tempted by the soup server but it's one of their standard pieces and the seasonal collection will only be available this summer, so the bowls won out. I also wasn't wild about any of the glazes that were available at this time.

soup server
{soup server - image from Heath}

Isn't the notch for your serving spoon great? And you could definitely use it for rice and grains, not just soup.

21 comments:

  1. Ooh. These are great! They look incredibly well made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love Heath. I went there recently during a vacation to CA (the Sausalito one) and went a little nuts on the seconds table. I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is absolutely adorable!! Love the gray and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Something else for me to become obsessed with:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore heath...though going to the store is far too tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great gift-givers you have! These sets are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo enormously jealous--those summer colors are amazing! I registered for a bunch of the summer collection we'll see how much luck we have!! Enjoy your beautiful pieces, they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heath stuff is amazingly good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Heath. (I don't know how you managed to hold out and not buy everything yourself!) It's probably a good thing I'm several states away from their store.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the mellow colors on the appetizer set are simply fabulous. calming and chic all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love!! I really want Heath to make a butter dish (can you believe there isn't one?) and a utensil canister too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to go thrifting for stuff like this. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the colors!

    D E G A I N E

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing blog!
    http://nevereversitting.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the fresh clean lines

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely!! Another stunner by Heath...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those seasonal pieces are great. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so beautiful. Heath has become my new obsession. While all of their pieces are pretty pricey, I surprisingly don't mind because I know that I'm getting amazing design and quality.

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!