Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The pay it forward love continues...

Jac sent me a pay it forward package, I finally got my act together and mailed my five packages out recently, and now Ashley is keeping it going. Head over to her blog if you want a chance to play and missed out the first time. You can also see what I sent her.

P.S. For those of you who loved Jac's wonderful little zipper pouch, she's opened up an Etsy shop! It's full of the most beautiful things, and I can tell you from experience that they will be as lovely in person as they are in her photographs. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Wouldn't you love to have this large one?

coco sunday pouch
{image from Coco Sunday's Etsy shop}

6 comments:

  1. sweet pouch and the pesto on the last post looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...how fun! and i love that pouch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept of the pay it forward . . . and you feel good about giving and get little gifts in return . . . so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pouch. what a fun gift to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Rachel for you lovely words, so sweet of you to mention my shop! Also I love the pay it forward gifts you sent out, they're so gorgeous, especially your lovely notecards *swoon* :)

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!