Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday flowers (work edition)

A little heather plant, in the window of my lab.

Heather, in the lab
{heather, in the lab}

I'll take it home soon and plant it, but for now it seems to enjoy the light. And, really, the lab needs all the help it can get. I shouldn't complain - we do have windows and I spent several years in a lab without any windows at all.

Heather, in the lab

On the agenda this weekend - homemade pasta, lots of organizing, some cleaning, a drive out of town, catching up on Mad Men.

13 comments:

  1. that sounds like the perfect weekend to me (especially the homemade past part!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the weekend sounds like a delight! I love your plant in the window, too :) It's thriving in the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks so lovely there! I adore heather. Hope your weekend is lovely Rachel!

    Jane
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Heather! For some reason I'd forgotten all about her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a great weekend - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty plant. and I love the wooden box it's in, too!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect weekend. The mention of 'homemade pasta' has my tummy grumbling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely. Hope the weekend is restful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like my kind of weekend.

    and i love lavender - i would if a pot would do good in my den.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you haven't seen the season finale yet of Mad Men, you are in for a treat! I finally watched it last night and I couldn't believe how good it was!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having to work all day in a space without windows... oh my, I don't think I would like that!

    I just watched the first season of Mad Men. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!