Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Cuteness

There are a lot of babies in my life right now, and it's been way too long since I did a little sewing project. So naturally - baby bows!

baby bows

A couple weekends ago I messed around with some fabric until I figured out what I wanted to do, and then I whipped up a bunch of these assembly line style. It felt really good to sew a little something again. I attached them to some little clips that I had lying around from way back when I used to have an Etsy shop (#hoarder).

bows and denim

I paired them with some clothes from Target for a quick birthday gift. Adding a little something handmade is always fun.

I made these pretty sturdy but we'll see if they hold up to baby tugging. I mailed a couple sets to my niece and she definitely thinks it's a game to pull them out of her hair (and then immediately hold them back up against her head so we can admire her).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!