Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday flowers (fake out), thank you edition

I am absolutely overwhelmed by the sweet response to my shop. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Also, I have no flowers this week. But if I did, they would be for you. The only reason I don't is because every single surface in our apartment is covered with fabric, ribbon, and papers. You can consider yourself lucky if you don't sit down and land on a stray sewing needle or two.

ribbons

This weekend I will organize like crazy, and I'm also creating the rosebud headband in some lovely new colors (including seafoam green, coral and chocolate). Expect a shop update on or around Monday.

Flowers will return next week, I promise.

16 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so excited about your shop. I just emailed some soon to be brides your link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, congrats on your etsy shop! i think it definitely gives you a pass on having no flowers today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ribbons are just as lovely! so glad the shop has you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to let you know that you inspire me! I love looking through the world as you do.

    Congrats on the shop! I love your headbands and I wish you luck.

    Your happiness is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for more headbands. And the ribbons are a fine substitute for flowers. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh goodness. your shop is so awesome! the headbands are so fetching and the menu planning pad is brilliance. i want both. right now! when my spending money is not down to about $4.01 i will surely be stopping in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for your shop... my new favourite thing. You deserve some bubbly to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flowers, ribbons...they're all lovely! Have a good weekend!
    -maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shop is just fabulous! :) congrats friend! can't wait to see more lovely things!

    xo. danni

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ribbons! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stumbled upon your blog and it is quite lovely.
    cheers.

    -Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on opening your store...I have made it a favorite! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just ran across your shop today... it's so lovely! Best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I was younger, my mother had creative kicks, about twice a month where she would be obsessed with creatiing a with a certain item and our house would be completely covered..once it was buttons, than wallpaper books, and my least favorite - pinecones and twigs.

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!