Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The weekend, briefly

baked
{baked}

flower shopping spree
{flower shopping spree}

Malibu hills
{Malibu hills}

granola making, resumed!
{granola making, resumed!}

blogs + babies
{blogs + babies}

yogurt stop
{yogurt stop}

{notes}

:: A project-y Saturday with a dear friend, hence the cakes + flowers.

:: A very quick stop at the vineyard to pick up our quarterly shipment (and the sad realization that we need to stop being members and only go up when we actually have time to enjoy it).

:: A bloggy get together on Sunday that involved multiple adorable babies. And lots of good food, as you might expect. None of it was contributed by me, because I decided to sleep in rather than cook.

:: If there is any way to detour through West Hollywood, we will brave the traffic and do it, solely for the joy that is Yogurt Stop. You guys don't understand how good it is - so good that I have actually stopped eating all other frozen yogurt, because it pales in comparison. So good that I will refrain from complaining about how long it takes to find parking, and I never miss a chance to whine about parking! Miraculous.

12 comments:

  1. What a great sounding weekend! I love that some of my favorite bloggers are real-life friends, very neat.

    What kind of granola did you make up? I made pumpkin granola over the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a great job of capturing regular everyday tasks. The photo with all the plates and food with the baby in the background is so great. Looks so effortless!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! The flowers are beautiful and I bet the granola was super tasty!

    http://www.hipposandhearts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. Sounds like a great weekend spent with totally rad people. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tip: There is parking behind Yogurt Stop for 20 minutes free. Dreams! My love runs deep too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just come across your blog- so inspiring! Sounds like a great weekend. Congrats on your wedding too.

    Charlotte
    http://lottsandlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you possibly manage to get so much done in one weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just FYI I did a post and linked back the recipe, etc. to you :)
    Check it out!


    http://dayinthelifeofaskygurl.blogspot.com/2011/09/milk-chocolate-chip-chocolate-cookie.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos!!!!

    cute blog!

    xoxo
    b
    engagedtobengaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy your photos. for just a few moments im a step away from reality. (not that i dont like my reality or anything... just its nice to see your perspective)

    -Nico

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the tip on the Yogurt Stop. I think I've seen it on my way home for work. Will have to stop in now.

    xo
    Coco
    COCOCOZY

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!