Monday, December 29, 2008

What he got

I love buying gifts for D. He's pretty easy to shop for, to be honest. This Christmas, he got...

The Lucha Loco calendar, to go with the book he got for his birthday.

A set of mixed design pint glasses, from Etsy seller BreadandBadger. These are so awesome. Super high quality and all done by hand.


A couple of tee shirts from Etsy seller MisNopalesArt. Hilarious graphics, all printed on American Apparel shirts.
The new Sidestepper CD, which we've been eagerly waiting for.
Plus a fun architecture book, as usual.
Can you tell I usually go a little overboard with the gifts? I start buying stuff in October, so I end up ordering too much by the time Christmas gets here. Of course, it helps that I'll enjoy some of these gifts just as much as he will.

7 comments:

  1. You are the coolest gift-giver :) Honestly, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the gifts are wonderful! He is one lucky guy- I'm sure he knows that already!! It looks like you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mugs and t shirt are cracking me up! Much more creative than the sweater and running shoes I bought my huz...what a fab gifter you are!

    Hope you had a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! These are perfect! And you gave him the french bulldog he's always wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started yesterday, shopping for next year. I got 2 oval dishes - perfect for baking a home-made lasagna or mac n cheese for next to nothing. You inspired me to think and plan ahead!
    I love all the things that you gave. He must know just how lucky he is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are the coolest gifts! esp. that mustache glass, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your point of view! Indeed, this is the kind of information I was ready to discuss, and be part of...

    I really enjoyed checking the differences of opinion, and yours really gave me the perspective I needed!

    Thank You!

    Costa Rica Beach

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!