Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday flowers

I didn't even buy flowers this week because the apartment was still crowded from the flower arranging madness last week.

flowers + books
{yellow flowers, blue wall, green case}

The little green case is a vintage piece (luggage? makeup holder?) that I picked up at a thrift store a while ago. It holds my odds and ends for projects I'm currently working on.

Picking a few of you from all those wonderful comments last week was so very difficult. I wish I could send something to every single one of you. Really, you all deserve something.

I settled for just choosing five people (randomly). Congratulations CaraBella, Lauren, Alissa, Mouse, and Amy@OldSweetSong! Drop me an email with your addresses when you get a chance.

17 comments:

  1. That photo is amazing. And do you buy flowers every week? I'd like to do that more often..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo :) So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always pass up little vintage cases like that since i don't know what to do with them, but i love your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those yellow flowers against that wall...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with your color instincts, rachel. i think i might need you to style my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a vintage traincase yesterday at the flea market for $18. Now you are making me think about going back and getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that photo. The bright blue wall with the bright yellow flowers and the white lampshade and bowl-potter-flowerholder-thing. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your arrangement and vintage find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. R, every time you post a photo of your walls, I drool a little!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, ladies! I love this pic, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors in your photos. The yellow flowers are incredibly striking!

    You are so kind to be sending out items to people. :) This is the first time I've heard of someone doing that (... I'm new to the blogging world).

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty... Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that picture looks like it was torn outta martha or something. love it!

    itsheavenly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice image ... cheerful and yet not so loud.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love how it looks like the lamp is coming out of the flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those flowers Rachel, they look amazing against that blue wall and with those blue books - lovely styling!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!