Monday, February 13, 2012

Purchases - baby tunic! (gift)

I'm sort of hating this resolution already - I'm behind right now but I don't want to slam you with a million purchase posts all at once. I'll catch up soon.

A sweet little girl tunic for my dear friend Kristin's one year old.

baby dress

baby dress!

I originally wanted to get her these insanely adorable baby jeans + striped cashmere sweater (look - now they're on sale!), but I managed to restrain myself. Only because she would grow out of it before it was cold enough to wear it again. Let me tell you, having a fancy baby clothing store right near my apartment has made restraint difficult. The kids in there have better clothes than I do and I am not kidding.

Kris and I went to high school together and she's the genius who put together our personal flowers for the wedding, as a gift. I'm always in awe of her talent and I feel so lucky that I still get to see my high school ladies on a regular basis.

6 comments:

  1. I have *such* a hard time resisting baby clothes. The only thing that stops me is knowing that my nieces' closets & dressers are overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Normally I don't have much of an issue, luckily, but the store I found has the cutest stuff. And it's so tiny!

      Delete
  2. sisi wore this little number yesterday at church! everyone loved it, and said it brought out her eyes. THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it fits! I was so clueless in the store, but the ladies advised me to go up a little.

      Delete
  3. So adorable! Two of my best friends have new babies and, I kid you not, they've ended up with their own line on my budget. I really need to get that under control. But, until then, where is this tunic from? It would be perfect for my friend's daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!