Thursday, December 15, 2011

A few little things ...

So I closed my shop for the summer because of the wedding and then decided not to re-open it for the holidays this year. I'm so grateful for that. If you run a shop, you know that you have to be prepared for the holidays by early November, period. It ramps up from there. I was still recovering from the wedding then. I do miss the holiday bustle of orders, emails with customers, wrapping up packages. But I'm glad to have this little reprieve.

All that said, I happen to have a few of the more popular gift items in stock and I'm happy to make them available to you readers. It's on a first come, first serve basis, as I won't have time to make more of anything this year.

:: four phrases napkins. $30 per set of four napkins + $5 domestic shipping.

:: chalkboard gift tags. $25 per set of four re-useable tags + $2 domestic shipping.

:: "check one" gift tags. $10 for a set of eight tags + $1.50 domestic shipping.

:: silk + leather headband. $25 + $2 domestic shipping. {SOLD OUT}

:: woven headband. $25 + $2 domestic shipping.

If you're interested, send me an email right quick and I'll hook you up. I'll ship everything on Saturday, so domestic orders should arrive in time for Christmas, although I can't control the postal service!

I plan to re-open the shop eventually, but it's all about balance right now, you know?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice items, shame I live in Amsterdam - Holland and it would never get here in time.

    I started reading your blog when you were about to get married so didn't have the opportunity to see your shop open. Nice to see a few of the items, looking forward to see the all the items when you re open the shop :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Its sold out :( .. the gold headband.

    --------------
    Gayatri Kumar
    Look who's Wearing (LwW)

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!