Monday, July 27, 2009

The weekend, briefly

We were busy, busy, busy this weekend, being hosts and catching up with friends.

Starting out with lots of coffee...

coffee
{coffee}

and food.

brunch, eaten
{brunch on the balcony}

Wine tasting in Malibu (such a warm day - the rose was perfectly refreshing).

saddlerock winery - rose
{wine tasting}

A going away party for good friends.

Dustin, beer
{offering}

A long awaited visit to the Getty Villa.

getty villa - pool
{pool}

getty villa - columns
{columns}

A picnic...

picnic
{picnic}

at the Hollywood Bowl (Of Montreal & Grace Jones).

Hollywood Bowl
{Hollywood Bowl}

14 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your weekend! More specifically the concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Love Of Montreal and Grace Jones - I'm sure you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun....and the Bowl. wow - looks like a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you just love the Getty Villa? It's one of my favorite places...

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm only okay with super busy weekends when they're filled with absolutely amazing activities...this one looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, those waffles are calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an eventful weekend! I love the washed tones in the photos, so lovely and summery. The Getty Villa looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am envious of your LA weekend! it makes me homesick for my hometown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely lovely...... I love your blog, I have forwarded the URL to my sister who has fallen in love with it too :) Great pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks like a perfect weekend...and that french press coffee looks divine!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i don't suppose they let you swim in that there pool?

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing weekend...we missed grace jones...;(

    but heard about the amazing proposal during of montreal!! how sweet!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun! Don't you just love the Getty?? I'm so glad they reopened the villa the way they did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooh - a busy weekend there by the looks of things Rachel. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!